With equal emphasis on the four skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing, this text uses a systematic approach to address the various needs of intermediate students for vocabulary-building, kanji, grammar, and communication strategies. Reading passages include newspaper articles, book excerpts, and other authentic materials, and are full of information on Japanese customs and culture. Two accompanying audio CDs(included with textbook) are ideal for refining listening comprehension and pronunciation skills.
What’s New in the Revised Edition?
- Updated topics and content.
- A completely re-written Chapter 15, which includes more modern content.
- New conversation practice in each lesson to help students better understand context and language functions.
- Expanded grammar notes and drills
- A separate workbook with more grammar drills, content questions, and more.
- Two newly recorded audio CDs (included with the textbook), which contain listening material for the Conversation, Hearing Practice, and Reading sections from the text.
Publisher: Japan Times
An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese, Textbook Revised Edition
- Product Code: 9784789013079
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: AUD 67.10