This separate workbook is designed for students who are ready to move beyond beginning Japanese. Following the Integrated Approach, Textbook, this text uses a systematic approach to address the various needs of intermediate students in vocabulary-building, kanji, grammar and communication strategies. The accompanying audio CD (included with textbook) is ideal for refining listening comprehension and pronunciation skills.
What's New in the Revised Edition?
- Updated topics and content
- A completely re-written chapter 15 to make the content more modern
- New conversation practice in each lesson to help students understand context and function of language
- Expanded grammatical notes and drills
- A separate workbook with more grammar drills, contents questions, and more
- A newly recorded audio CD (included with the textbook) which contains listening material for the Conversation, Hearing Practice, and Reading sections from the text.
Publisher: Japan Times
An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese, Workbook Revised Edition
- Product Code: 9784789013086
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: AUD 35.90