Get Started reading, writing, speaking and listening in Japanese.
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Japanese in no time.
Through culture notes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Japanese you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Japanese into use with confidence.
Get Started in Japanese has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Discovery method -- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick
- Self-check and test yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations
Note that this pack includes a 2-colour book and an MP3 CD-Rom.
Helen Gilhooly?has lived and worked in Japan, and has a PGCE?and?an MA in Japanese. She is a university teacher trainer, language materials writer and?senior director at a specialist language college in the UK.
Publisher: Teach Yourself Book
Get Started In Japanese Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself (New Edition)
- Product Code: 9781444174748
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: AUD 59.98