Practical Korean series aims to enable beginners to engage in practical conversations and to develop basic communication skills. As the second volume of the 'Practical Korean' series 'Practical Korean 2' focuses on the essential vocabulary words, grammar structures, tasks, and topics at a basic level.
- Reflecting the theories and know-how of current Korean language teaching methodologies, this book can be utilized both within Korea and abroad.
- With six books taking Korean language learners through basic, intermediate, and advanced levels, this series offers intensive language study.
- Also, It is published in English version and Chinese version separately to use more convenient for teachers and foreign learners.
- Through tasks on various topics, this series offers an integrated language approach to listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Exercises on each topic ensure effective learning.
- The Practical Korean series presents the necessary vocabulary words and
expressions required for communicating in real-life situations in Korean.
Publisher: Darakwon Pub.
Practical Korean Basic 2 With 2 CD
- Product Code: 9788959958498
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: AUD 51.48