Colloquial Cambodian provides a step-by-step course in Cambodian as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Cambodian in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Cambodian will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Cambodian.
Colloquial Cambodian: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series (Book Only)) [Paperback]
- Product Code: 9780415100069
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: AUD 61.90